UPSC Mains Questions on Current Affairs: November 25, 2017
- Explain how party symbols are allotted to political parties in India. Discuss in the light of recent examples, how election commission decides on party symbol disputes?
- Critically discuss India’s current approach towards global governance institutions and multilateralism. Is there any significant difference from the past approach? Discuss with suitable examples.
- Are there any rights guaranteed by Indian Constitution as absolute fundamental rights? Argue while emphasizing upon the Right to privacy.
Category – GS-II- Constitutional Issues
- What are the key contributors for India’s double burden of malnutrition as well as over-nutrition at some places? Discuss the possible solution to the problems.
Category – GS-II: Issues relating to poverty and hunger
- How India’s rating upgrade by international agencies/organizations help the country foster through globalisation? Critically examine.
- Explain “Dispute Resolution”. What factors impede citizens from going to lawyers & police for their dispute resolution? How it impacts on the Indian economy and global perception about the country?
Category – GS-II: mechanisms, laws, institutions and Bodies constituted for the protection and betterment of these vulnerable sections
- What is an orphan drug? How the absence of regulations for Orphan Drugs in India acting as a gaping lacuna in the health-care services?